The Acoustic Hands
The Acoustic Hands are an international acoustic roaming band. With corporate clients including Google, Jaguar Land Rover, Help For Heroes, Taylor Wessing, WH Smith, Rabobank, Atos, Kuoni, World Television, Air Canada and the Mulia Bali to name a few, you can book The Acoustic Hands knowing in confidence that this band have earned their solid reputation through bringing great live music to every event.
Combining two acoustic guitars, percussion, saxophone, double bass and a whole lot of harmonies, The Acoustic Hands offer a fresh delivery of live music through their arrangements of classic songs and modern hits in a warm feel good ‘Mumford & Sons’ meets ‘The Lumineers’ style of performance. Together, these musicians’ six instruments create the perfect bed for harmonised vocals. If you want the full sound of a complete band, but with a more acoustic delivery or you’re looking for a performance with a twist, then The Acoustic Hands are the band for you. These corporate entertainers will leave your guests amazed with their mix of classic songs and modern hits. If you’re looking for a premium band at your event to deliver fun feel good sets with an acoustic twist, The Acoustic Hands are the perfect choice.
- Premium international roaming acoustic band sponsored by leading British suit designer Marc Darcy.
- Clients including Google, Jaguar Land Rover, Help For Heroes, James Caan (Dragon’s Den), Taylor Wessing, Rabobank, Atos, Merrill Lynch, Kuoni, WH Smith, World Television, Air Canada & many more.
- Previous venues and events include Wimbledon Tennis Championships, Chillon Castle & Lake Geneva (Switzerland), The Shard, The Ritz, Claridge’s, The Langham, The London Boat Show, Grosvenor House, The Ham Yard Hotel, Hampton Court Palace, The Silver Sturgeon (luxury river yacht), Altitude 360, Supernova, The Mulia Bali, Isola Del Garda (Italy) plus countless luxury venues nationwide.
- One of the UK’s leading walk-around acts moving around your event and performing to different tables or groups of guests.
- Professional acoustic band performing upbeat feel good sets!
- Repertoire includes classic songs and modern hits in a warm, feel-good ‘Mumford & Sons’ meets ‘The Lumineers’ style.
- Highly experienced band members each with over a decade’s worth of gigging experience worldwide.
- Corporate, professional, friendly and positive attitude.
Roaming in style
We love this style of performance. We will walk to different tables or groups of guests and play numerous mini sets for your different guests to enjoy. We can tailor the songs we play for each specific group we perform to; and make sure everybody gets a personal performance of songs they will love to singalong to. This is the perfect choice if you want to show your guests a performance with a twist and it works well for any feel good event be it a wedding, party, corporate event or otherwise both indoors and outdoors.
Adaptability for all events
Whether you’re planning a wedding, private party or corporate meeting, The Acoustic Hands can provide the perfect soundtrack to your event, and create a warm feel good atmosphere for your guests.
With up to five instruments playing together, its very easy for the band to play a more relaxed set or a more lively one, so no matter whether you’re hosting a black tie dinner or an informal birthday party, you can be confident that the band will look sound and look the part for your event.
Current Location: London
- STANDARD – 5 piece – 2 guitarists/vocalists, percussion, saxophone and double bass (2 x 45 mins roaming set).
- DOWNSIZE – trio or 4 piece – available upon request
- PREMIUM – 6 piece – available upon request
- Cover songs
- Can provide own PA system
Book The Acoustic Hands
To book The Acoustic Hands for your event, contact us here.